Worry angels on now.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price dropped to £7.99! Whoo Hoo.

Finished at £6.99. They make great targets.

Last edited:
It's one of Mikey Mason's favourite lines; encouraging people to multi-buy and then claiming they can sell them on at a profit (all whilst somehow forgetting to tell the viewer that they get charged p&p on every item bought).

I saw Nicola George selling some womens bracelets at £2.99 each one day. She said what a bargain, you can buy 10 for under £30. But isn't it like £79.90 postage Nicola? Some bargain now!!! We're not all ****** stupid!

I saw Nicola George selling some womens bracelets at £2.99 each one day. She said what a bargain, you can buy 10 for under £30. But isn't it like £79.90 postage Nicola? Some bargain now!!! We're not all ****** stupid!

So if you're in the dark here and multibuy, unaware that P&P is charged per item, what happens if you do not wish to be called back and enter your pin to confirm your order? Do they charge your card and then you find out the truth? What a shocker.

So if you're in the dark here and multibuy, unaware that P&P is charged per item, what happens if you do not wish to be called back and enter your pin to confirm your order? Do they charge your card and then you find out the truth? What a shocker.
Then they remember exactly why they bought those worry angels in the first place. Plus the fact that they're terminally stupid
devil.gif

Last week we had a box of these come into the charity shop where I volunteer. The box they come in is beautiful, which is more than can be said for the contents. We tried to thread cotton on them with the view to selling them 10p each as Christmas tree baubles later on in the year, but they are so small they would be lost on even the smallest tree. Also, they look really cheap and nasty

Latest posts

Back