Camera TSV Sunday 21st Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooo done a bit of research they get pretty good reviews on the whole,some have titanium bodies too.Wonder which one it will be ?

I'm fancying a new compact,must be good spec and price etc.QVC haven't had a decent camera for a while hope this one is ok.

Canon IXUS 870IS 10MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom & 2GB SD Card
Item Number: 560012
QVC Price £278.00
Today's Special Value Price £229.80
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Take great photos with this premium-brand Canon IXUS camera. Enjoy vivid, richly-detailed images thanks to the 10MP sensor and capture sweeping landscapes with the wide (28mm) 4x optical zoom lens. The camera is packed with features including face detection, red-eye reduction and automatic contrast adjustment. Plus, the chance of blurry pics is reduced thanks to Canon's Image Stabiliser technology. QVC is also giving you a 2GB SD card and a handy leather strap. Comes in two colour options - Gold Blush or Silver. Camera measures about 94mm x 57mm x 24mm.

possible easy pay of 2 or 3 or even 4 but we wont know till nearer the time

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.560012

I bought a new camera 2 or 3 years ago and after quite a bit of research I plumped for a Canon Ixus. It's been excellent. I'd shopped around on price though - unless you think you're likely to send it back, then the best price isn't necessarily what you're looking for.

Samsung L83T 8.2MP Digital Camera 3x Optical Zoom, Case & 512MB MMC+ Card

Anybody know what this camera is like please?
It's on Last Clicks atm & I'm looking for a simple,easy to use camera,being a total technophobe TIA

Price is £81.61 & p&p £5.45

I'm not a techie, but it looks like 970 is older, as many places have it in stock ATM, where 870 is not released until 30/9. 870 has bigger screen, but not much different it seems to this technophobe. :33:

I think the Canon 'looks' expensive for a compact camera but IMO you cannot beat Canon lenses. They are very expensive.

I'm not a techie, but it looks like 970 is older, as many places have it in stock ATM, where 870 is not released until 30/9. 870 has bigger screen, but not much different it seems to this technophobe. :33:

It seems Canon release 2 versions of many cameras, 1 with just a large LCD screen like the TSV and another version with smaller screen and viewfinder

Latest posts

Back