Vergari Magnets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, but I have from BillyTheTree in Florida. Worldwide FREE Shipping. Loved my first order, I ordered more that week. Wearing, as I type, stretch hematite bracelet, stretch hematite anklet and a two-tone heart bracelet (GoldOpenHeart|SilverPuffHeart) all magnetic, worn 24/7 for 18-ish months. Fast delivery and neither shipment incurred customs charges. Great variety, sizes in inches, great prices, gauss stated, free delivery. They have jewellery, sunglasses, watches, etc. Oh, I also have magnetic hematite necklace, very nice, but am bedecked enough I think. SnarlyRecommended HTH

I haven't bought anything from this range but bought loads from the previous range that Gloria sold on Ideal World. In those days you could try for 3 months and so nothing to lose by ordering. Even my very sceptical hubby used the magnets on his aches and pains and golf injuries. The neo magnets seem to work - the only problem I had was when my hairdressers scissors stuck onto my shoulder where the magnet was!

Can these things really work? Sounds like bunkum to me, just like the aquamag water conditioner which does not work!

I bought a magnetic collar for my cat whn she was 18. A few days later, she was zipping up and down the hallway, in and out of rooms. I wondered what was wrong with her. Later that day, I remembered about the magnetic collar. So, I would say yes, definitely for her. I, myself, like the style of the jewellery and the uniqueness of it and also have the pillow insert and I DO think it helps with M.E. and fibromyalgia. x Snarly

Yes, it works for the pains I get in my knees - do not know how ! I only use them when in severe pain, not all the time. I do not care if it is mind over matter I will settle for the real/imaginary effect.

Well, I used to wear a copper bangle years ago. Later still I wore a magnetic bracelet but just lost it. I heard the show for these last week and the woman came across as very sincere to I ordered a bracelet. It has arrived and I am wearing it. It's a bit more manly than I thought it would be and looks like a watch strap but hey ho. I see the company is based in Welshpool so that is good.

Haven't tried Vergari but I'm a great believer, they work for me - I get packs of small magnet plasters which work wonders on my knotty shoulders, and I've got some Homedics ones from when QVC used to do them.

I bought about 5 items from the range about 6 or 7 years ago throught Ideal World when you had the 90 day trial period. I never returned them as they worked really well for me. I think their excellent. I would give them a try, if your unsure about ordering them throught Ideal World, they are available from loads of other online suppliers.

I've not used the Vergari ones but have worn a magnetic bracelet, be it copper or silver for years now and i can honestly say if I leave it off for any length of time I really notice the difference in my joints, works for me!

Latest posts

Back