Yarvik Tablet POD £55.99 cheaper at Amazon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£139.99 at Amazon , Ideal World should be ashamed of themselves peddling this product so much dearer and claiming its a bargain

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007I0Y1I2/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Gosh, that's quite a big price difference. However, the Ideal World offering does include a protective carry case. :clapping: :happy::confused:

This tablet is a bit of a no-no, though. Apparently it isn't able to download apps from Google Play.

http://www.yarvik.com/en/products/tablets/tablets_10/TAB460/:

Q: Why dont i have Android Market?

A: Due to licensing regulations on Android based mobile devices, the Yarvik Tablet is able to acces the official Android Market Place, but you will not be able to download apps.
But you cn find many more Android Apps on the internet. To help you with this we would like to recoomend ou to check out some of the websites listed below. It gives you acces to a wide range of fun and useful freeware apps.

Sadly, Ideal World never seem to realise, or care, that the more they push inadequate products like this the less consumers will trust any of their other offerings. And as for trusting the presenters that gush over these products...

Gosh, that's quite a big price difference. However, the Ideal World offering does include a protective carry case. :clapping: :happy::confused:

Im watching this tablet live on air as i type, its £189.99 and there is no mention of a carrying case :confused:

Just £55.99 more expensive than Amazon including postage.

What use is a table if you cant down load aps :giggle:

Im watching this tablet live on air as i type, its £189.99 and there is no mention of a carrying case :confused:

Just £55.99 more expensive than Amazon including postage.

What use is a table if you cant down load aps :giggle:

You can download apps

Latest posts

Back