Brash's scare story

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
You may have missed scare story last night (as she is on Speed) she was selling an epilator and she told us the story of how she used a razor to shave her bikini line :sad: and one of the hairs ingrew and got infected and went to the size of a golf ball. She went to doctors who said "you must get to hospital now!" :thinking:
She was rushed to casualty and the doctors said "we have to remove that now we don't have time for anaesthetic". So two nurses held her arms and she had a towel in her mouth (who said must have been a ****** big towel)and the doctors got a knife and swiped it off :sweat:.

It was so bad Lisa enhanced the level of the story by telling us that her then boyfriend Mr Mike Mason was on air and had to taken off air live to go to hospital because they didn't know if she would make it.

So everyone make sure you epilate and don't use those rusty germ ridden razors anymore. :up:

I thought Lisa had left? I remember a thread not too long back to that affect, and I nearly posted about how long would it be until she's back!

A different kind of scare story altogether than the type the presenters use when selling the fire blanket or home security systems.

I thought Lisa had left? I remember a thread not too long back to that affect, and I nearly posted about how long would it be until she's back!

A different kind of scare story altogether than the type the presenters use when selling the fire blanket or home security systems.

I thought she had too

I have had many ignoring hairs. Some burst and they did an emergency op or others the scheduled (pilonidal sinus) but each time they had time to put me to sleep.

PJ

I was going with it till...............we have to remove that now we don't have time for anaesthetic :thinking:
If true - and that's VERY improbable - perhaps they recognised her from shopping TV and wanted to make her suffer as a result
devil.gif

I thought she went off to work in a museum/gallery?

That was 2 times ago! lol

She left a year ago for good to look after her mum. She them came back to do the odd shift, and was back full time a few months later.

She then went to work in the art museum, but done the odd weekend shift, and came back a few months later.

She then went to do the candles full time, and done the odd shift, and now she is back doing 3 shifts a week!

Latest posts

Back