peter simon (what did he just say?)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

earwig

Registered Shopper
now, i wonder how many of you were watching st.peters opening spiel tonight, did he not just say 'ladies and gentlemen, from the man who has just returned from the happy BOLLOCK the girls are out the're celebrating'...... wots wrong with him? has he got tourettes or some kind of brain eating disorder? my god!!

He also said tonight about tanzanite it was infinitely possible it will run out in ten years. Isn't that the same as saying definitely maybe? :s

PJ

I didn't see him tonight. He always makes me think that he's some kind of robot that needs reprogramming. Some of the things he says at times are quite bizzare!

That's the car-crash-watching appeal of Peter Simon...you never know when he's going to say something outrageously stupid or downright bizarre.

He also said tonight about tanzanite it was infinitely possible it will run out in ten years. Isn't that the same as saying definitely maybe? :s

PJ

They were saying 10 years last year so surely it's 9 years now?! They can sell it for more! :clapping:

Is he getting worse or has he always been this bad? Most of the things he says just don't make sense. I can't understand why he's still there

Is he getting worse or has he always been this bad? Most of the things he says just don't make sense. I can't understand why he's still there

In the short time I've been watching him, I think he's got worse.

I think it's so naff how he introduces himself behind the scenes and then comes out and takes a bow :giggle:

"...when we talk of classic, here he is, like an old A40, like a bubble car that's lost its wheel. Here he is, the original AA box Peter Simon!!" When you actually listen to what he is saying, it just makes you laugh with the load of drivel which comes out of his mouth! lol

Aww. He does say some daft things. But sometimes I think he's taking the piss out of the Sit-up by his use of superlatives for the junk he has to sell. I think he is a likeable person. I would hate to see him go.

Latest posts

Back