Bad News...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ha Ha Ha, I know I'm in the minority here, but his Pocket Sizedness doesn't bother me in the slightest. There are plenty more annoying, irritating, dishonest, boring, awful presenters on the channels than him.

Ha Ha Ha, I know I'm in the minority here, but his Pocket Sizedness doesn't bother me in the slightest. There are plenty more annoying, irritating, dishonest, boring, awful presenters on the channels than him.
I think it's mainly his off-screen antics that have dismayed some people here, but I haven't seen any conclusive evidence apart from one or two bits of what seems to be second-hand gossip; he does appear to think highly of himself but that applies to 95% of all shopping TV presenters anyway. He is a good presenter on-screen though, but I haven't seen much of him recently.

I always take as I find and for me, IMHO he seems humble and good fun, not minding taking the Michael out of himself unlike a lot of smaller men who get very touchy on the subject.

PJ

Oh my God this forum's gone made everyone like Mark Ryes.... are you all insane he won't be on air for weeks as his head won't get out of his front door.

Latest posts

Back