A reputation is quck to gain and hard to loose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wireless

Registered Shopper
I chatted to my long lost DPD man as I accepted delivery from another company. He commented that we hadn't seen each other for ages. I said "Oh I don't order from Gems TV anymore "
He was reply was "You and the rest of the world "

I am an ancient Snatch it, Rocks TV customer and who so tries to remain loyal .

INMHO I wish the Bennetts would have one quality chanel like good old Rocks TV, hand picked presenters and themed hours and I would be back like a shot.

Two chanels of boring presenters who sound tired of their job and try desperately to convince us we are having a bargin of a life time , cheap cheap looking jewellry with suspect Gem quality and cheesewire metal weight. I looked only today and 1.98grams of SILVER with a heavy 3ct gemstone ??????

I am not ranting I just wish The Bennets would take on board some of the constructive critism.

The gold and silver weights are beyond a joke. I had some pretty earrings which I bought about 4 months ago. I wore them last week and the flimsy bit of gold snapped in two and I have lost the gemstone drop on one earring. Very disappointing but considering only 0.6g of gold between 2 earrings, not a total surprise. No more!

Inge :eek:)

Latest posts

Back