Mulberry Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If a junkie went on about smack as much as you do your adored bags someone would adulterate their gear :giggle:

Truly lovely bag in every way though.

I'm not a bag hag Jabba :wink: and I baulked at the price :eek: but I have to say that bag is beautiful, elegant and classy and if I had 500 quid going spare I'd buy it myself. :up: Enjoy it hon.

:mysmilie_466: I wish I hadn't looked!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag!! :heart: Mulberry - Lily with Patchwork Gems.jpgNot the classic elegant Mulberry but it so appeals to me and takes me back to my hippy chick days when the ban the bomb sign was everywhere and the heart and star are two of my fave symbols too. If only I could afford it.... :sad:

However, I did get me heart and star as a consolation to myself and bought this handbag charm in the sale.
RK3406_000P135.jpg

:mysmilie_466: I wish I hadn't looked!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag!! :heart: View attachment 7970Not the classic elegant Mulberry but it so appeals to me and takes me back to my hippy chick days when the ban the bomb sign was everywhere and the heart and star are two of my fave symbols too. If only I could afford it.... :sad:

However, I did get me heart and star as a consolation to myself and bought this handbag charm in the sale.
View attachment 7971

PPC. It's gorgeous ....

Health to Enjoy !

Should also inform you PPC I bought that bag in Fuschia PINK !
OMG!!! You didn't!!!???? :cool: Do you actually use it hon cos I would put it in a glass case and feckin worship it especially if I'd bought it at its full price!! :grin: Lucky, lucky girl, I am beside myself with envy :envy: but I forgive you cos you deserve one much more than me BUT I should also inform you that I now hate you Jabba. :wink2: Sx

Last edited:
So would I be at that price hon, well done!! :clapping: Can you tell me which site you got it from hon because it's not that price on Mulberry's??

It was on the Mulberry site I get a preview link to the sale, but as the designs are classics there are only a limited number on sale if you know what I mean?

Well my lovely charm arrived this morning!! :clapping: It was packed in a large box and delivered by UPS and was beautifully packaged. DSCN7102.jpg Really fantastic service!! :clapping: If Mulberry take this much care despatching a charm I can't think how they would send an expensive handbag?? :thinking: I imagine it turning up by Securicor. :grin:

Latest posts

Back