Gutted! Lola Rose!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma

Registered Shopper
Totally gutted! Bought this bracelet in May. I have treasured it and always stored it in its pouch and box. I have just gone to take it upstairs and dropped it on a soft carpet. The flower has shattered. I cant believe it.
Do you think I have any comeback. Surely this isn't the quality they say Lola Rose is. I wouldn't expect a cheap bracelet to shatter on a carpet.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.335132/walk.yah.UKJE-UK02

Emma, get straight onto customer services. You will get a replacement no problems (if they are in stock). I had a Lee Sands pearl necklace with a clasp that broke after wearing 3 times and a tigers eye necklace where the cord broke after wearing twice. Both broke well after there 30 day money back guarentee period and they were replaced on each occasion without a problem. That's why QVC are so good to shop with, where else would you get that service? :1:

Totally gutted! Bought this bracelet in May. I have treasured it and always stored it in its pouch and box. I have just gone to take it upstairs and dropped it on a soft carpet. The flower has shattered. I cant believe it.
Do you think I have any comeback. Surely this isn't the quality they say Lola Rose is. I wouldn't expect a cheap bracelet to shatter on a carpet.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.335132/walk.yah.UKJE-UK02

I had one of the friendship bracelets by Lola Rose and it had shattered when I received it. I think some of the carvings might put a bit of stress on the more delicate, thin stones

I never thought that would shatter easily, for that price I would definately get on to customer services.

From what I hear Lola Rose themselves are very good at sorting out issues so if QVC give you no joy try them directly.

Oh, how disappointing Emma. Definitely call customer services. I had a silver chain with a snake pendant with sapphires (or might have been rubies). It was very small and inexpensive. I'd worn it probably less than 6 times when the snake just fell apart into 2 pieces. It was about 5 months old but they sent me a label and returned all my money without a quibble so I was very impressed.

All products used to have a 1 year guarantee, I think it is now 6 months.

I thought it was up to 6 months and they replace it over that it goes back to the manufacturer.

qvc now only cover for 6 months but if there is a manufacturers warranty you still have cover.

Bearing in mind when you bought t he item, give customer services a ring, they should be able to help with a replacement or refund for you.

qvc now only cover for 6 months but if there is a manufacturers warranty you still have cover.

Bearing in mind when you bought t he item, give customer services a ring, they should be able to help with a replacement or refund for you.

I never thought that would shatter easily, for that price I would definately get on to customer services.

From what I hear Lola Rose themselves are very good at sorting out issues so if QVC give you no joy try them directly.

Emma, get straight onto customer services. You will get a replacement no problems (if they are in stock). I had a Lee Sands pearl necklace with a clasp that broke after wearing 3 times and a tigers eye necklace where the cord broke after wearing twice. Both broke well after there 30 day money back guarentee period and they were replaced on each occasion without a problem. That's why QVC are so good to shop with, where else would you get that service? :1:

I cant believe this, but they won't do anything, say its accidental damage and not covered!
Looks like my love affair with QVC is over.
Makes me wonder just how great QVC are with their quality control.

I'm sorry to hear this Emma, the quality isn't up to much if it can't be dropped onto a carpet...not accidental damage in my opinion, general use more like :33:. For that kind of money you'd expect better. I'm totally surprised at QVC's responce. Hope you get better service direct from Lola Rose, good luck Emma.

I wouldn't accept this. I have found if you mention trading standards-ie is this product fit for purpose if it breaks so easily-suddenly the capitulate! The silly thig is,QVC will be compensated by Lola Rose for replacing this for you-they won't even be out of pocket! I found this out after a many month battle over a PC which ended suddenly when I mentioned trading standards.................!

Sorry to hear of your problem Emma and shocked at the response from CS. I sent the Lola Rose TSV back although I liked the bracelets because I felt that they would not stand up to daily wear and tear very well. I was worried that they would chip or shatter as they chinked against each other and doors, desks etc. I hope you get better service from Lola Rose.

Really over priced to me. Who could tell if it was Lola Rose or from primark ?
I have just looked at the Lola Rose stuff and its more expensive than gold and gemstones :22:

What a poor response from QVC, as others have said I would get in touch with CS again and mention trading standards,usually does the trick with most companies lol

Latest posts

Back