Nominate the worst crap sold on sit-up.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
I nominate this horror.

Pisspot.jpg

When I first saw this thing, I had to burst out laughing. It's so hideous, it's beyond belief! A water feature that uses no water and to cap it off, it has twikling LEDs when it's gets dark.
The whole thing looks like it was put together in a mad rush. How could anyone in their right mind buy such a horror?!

Add this load of tat to my nomination too. A cherub front door number plate. Pass the vomit bucket!!

Cherub.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not saying that this will beat your monstrosity...BUT.....I can't stand all the awful crystal ornaments. The teddy bear one would be just about ok in a little girl's bedroom, but the other stuff you can just imagine it on full display in an old lady's front room gathering dust and looking generally tacky!

Attachments

• cristal 1.jpg
    cristal 1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 186
  • cristal2.jpg
    cristal2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 174
  • cristal 3.jpg
    cristal 3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 163
The thing on the top is supposed to look like a jug. You have to see that object on TV to realise how utterly grotesque it actually is. To think that one presenter suggested that you buy two and put one each side of your door!! Well, it would probably keep the God botherers away.

p.BK126085.mp.aa.jpg

I think this maggot burger cookie jar comes close to being the worst thing I've seen sold on the channels.

Latest posts

Back