Morganite. James, you must think us all stupid!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
I switched onto either bid or price-drop last night and up popped James (can we afford to sell it at this price?) Russell. He announced that he had a load of Morganite (yet another rare gemstone :sleepy:) jewellery to sell at very low prices. He said that they had got a great deal on this jewellery, because they had aquired it direct from the morganite mine. So it would appear that sit-up have actually found a mine that digs up ready made jewllery.

How does that man keep his face straight? I detest him!!!

I switched onto either bid or price-drop last night and up popped James (can we afford to sell it at this price?) Russell. He announced that he had a load of Morganite (yet another rare gemstone :sleepy:) jewellery to sell at very low prices. He said that they had got a great deal on this jewellery, because they had aquired it direct from the morganite mine. So it would appear that sit-up have actually found a mine that digs up ready made jewllery.

How does that man keep his face straight? I detest him!!!

Oh me too! I'm so glad I'm not the only one. He isn't very bright is he? He thinks he can fool people into believing that he has no idea of the price at which an item will close. The last time, before he left and came back, he used to sidle up towards the camera and says, with a sickly grin, 'We're in trouble now, we really shouldn't have come this low' He makes my skin crawl and for someone who couldn't wait to leave, he doesn't half return quickly! If he works with authentic, properly trained jewellery experts, they'd soon show him up for what he is. I appreciate that he needs the money, and is of limited ability, but why should we have to suffer him?

Oh me too! I'm so glad I'm not the only one. He isn't very bright is he? He thinks he can fool people into believing that he has no idea of the price at which an item will close. The last time, before he left and came back, he used to sidle up towards the camera and says, with a sickly grin, 'We're in trouble now, we really shouldn't have come this low' He makes my skin crawl and for someone who couldn't wait to leave, he doesn't half return quickly! If he works with authentic, properly trained experts, they'd soon show him up for what he is. I appreciate that he needs the money, and is of limited ability, but why should we have to suffer him?

I like the way he always says, "We're in a pickle, it's all gone wrong for us" and, "Can we afford to sell it at this price" whenever the price for an item reaches it's normal level in a non stop drop. The shocked look on his face is acadamy award winning. GRR!!!

Latest posts

Back