Sally purchased something live on air

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Seemed a bit unfair when her size only had a stock of three to start with and on her mobile too. What's the betting she won't pay for that phone call.

PJ

She did that last week as well (a necklace) and she was ready to order some earrings as well. The only thing about sally is when she's one I need to have the telly on mute cause she shouts so much.

I agree pj with you about the phone call but when she bought the necklace I thought I bet she just gets that one instead!!

I doubt very much she bought anything at all.

I doubt it too. She does this a bit too often now. If you work in a shop do you have to get your bag and coat and queue up at the till with all the other customers?

But if she can buy, then why does Mikey 'all that and then some' Mason say he's not allowed? I've heard James Russell say he would love to buy but can't on several occassions too.

I've seen Peter Simon buy stuff live on air, or at least pretend to!

They're all full of it!!!!!

You did hear the message via her phone but what's the betting it was an mp3 recording of the message or she called an 01 number with standard call charges. Imagine how much their call tariff would be on a mobile.

PJ

I doubt very much she bought anything at all.

I was watching when she bought the necklace that summergirl mentioned. She kept saying/shouting that she wanted to see her name appear on the screen ....... and it did. So I'm assuming she did genuinely buy that necklace unless someone in the gallery just stuck her name on screen to calm her down. :wink:

I was watching when she bought the necklace that summergirl mentioned. She kept saying/shouting that she wanted to see her name appear on the screen ....... and it did. So I'm assuming she did genuinely buy that necklace unless someone in the gallery just stuck her name on screen to calm her down. :wink:

I'm sure it would be easy enough to do.

She makes too much of a song and dance about it for my liking. They know what's coming up. Why wouldn't they ask one of the staff to buy it for them quietly behind the scenes?

Seemed a bit unfair when her size only had a stock of three to start with and on her mobile too. What's the betting she won't pay for that phone call.

PJ

They did have 5 in the size small, but I think if presenters are to do that, they should have to wait until near the end.

I guess Sally could have genuinely "bought" the product. But if she didn't use no-callback, presumably, she could have ignored the call back, and not had to worry about actually confirming anything.

Latest posts

Back