£1 HD Camcorder.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Last night Justin what's his face, announced that he would be selling an HD Camcorder for just £1 at 1 a.m. He said that there would be enough to go around. As I went to bed at 11:30, I just wonder what the camcorder was, how many he sold and if any of you good people managed to grab one. Knowing that shower of wide boys, I just feel that there must have been some kind of catch. Can anyone prove me wrong?

He probably even did the spiel about the camcorder being HD and their studio cameras which only record in standard definition. Mor-on-ic! :giggle:

I recorded last night on PD, as it was their first night on freeview until 1:30, I'll have a look now :)

It was the Vivitar Itwist, which usually goes for £10-15, they had 42, and he said about 300 missed out.

Last edited:
It's not a quid though really.... p&p & phonecall - a tenner.

And it's Vivatar. Cheapo make.

And I doubt it was proper HD, but I bet it was complete **** like most everything else they hock on that 'channel'!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

300 probably did miss out plus a lot more which more than made up the difference between the £30 the camcorder really cost to what they sold it for.

I guessed it would be a cheap vivitar, so glad I didn't stay up. So if over 300 people missed out, that was over £450 they clawed back from all of those wasted phone calls. I bet they lost no money on their so called give away!

You don't have to telephone use the website save £1.50 if you are silly enough to ring a number at £1.50 when you have an internet connection you deserve to pay it.

You don't have to telephone use the website save £1.50 if you are silly enough to ring a number at £1.50 when you have an internet connection you deserve to pay it.

Very true, but sometimes you find if they offer a good deal, then it doesn't come up on the web site.

Latest posts

Back