Slice fabrique cutter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haggismuncher

Registered Shopper
My wife has been going on about this ****** thing all day. Ive just ordered her one from cuddlybuddly.com for £149. Same deal, same package, but £50 cheaper than Ideal World.

They have been saying its not available anywhere else in the UK high streets or online?

£149 is their regular price, not a special offer, not a "pick of the day"

Who are Ideal World trying to kid that their combined price is over £330?

...tut tut....shame on you Ideal World... "Rip-off World" more like !!

Yea, its the new one that cuts, fabric, paper and all sorts. We also saw it on e-bay, but it didnt have the same accessories as the one on Ideal World. The one i got her is exactly the same as the "exclusive" one on "less than Ideal World"

Its now on the IW website at over £330, their usual price?

We would like to clarify that the bundle on offer through Ideal World and Create and Craft is different to that on Cuddly Buddly with additional items including a Slice Fabrique Hands Free Double-sided Mat with Collar, the 'A Work of Heart' design card (in addition to the basic design card), a can of repositionable adhesive (in addition to the standard tube), and a spatula.

The £330 is a made up price they need to sell it at for a certain number of weeks so they can legally say the discount is so good when they sell it for £150

While i appriciate your clarification, it still fails to answer the question as to why Ideal World advise viewers that the Slice Fabrique cutter was not available through any other high street retailer or any UK based online outlet.

We were advised several times by the presenter that the "Fabrique Cutter" was a "UK exclusive" to Ideal World, not the bundle, but the cutter itself.

It was also detiled on screen as a "UK Exclusive"

With Create& CraftTV now admitting that was available through Cuddlybuddly.com, is that not misleading viewers?

Thanks, i await your responce.

Latest posts

Back