New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Don't watch much Gems TV these days, just bob in and out occasionally when hubby isn't hogging the tv or is out at work. Have noticed several new presenters on air the past few days- what's going on, are they replacements for people who've left or just extras? Have noticed they all seem to do shorter shifts now. I'm just a bit puzzled about this one price per day p&p, does it still end at 2am? If they are live 24 hours a day surely you should be able to buy within any 24 hour period for the same p&p? For obvious reasons it's not often that I ever tune in after 2am anyway but if I'd ordered something at say midnight, then got up early morning like 5am and wanted to order again does that still count as 2 seperate orders? Can't say I'm altogether happy with RM deliveries-although £2.95 is better than £4.95, 4 to 6 working days is not value for money. I've had experience of missing mail/deliveries with RM and they won't even consider it missing until 28 days have elapsed so who's responsibility will it be to chase up regarding refunds under 28 day money back guarantee? When I have returned goods before by recorded delivery I have always been told that jewellery and money are not covered and should not be returned or sent this way (and usually costs about £3) and there is no longer electronic proof of signature, how do you prove you have not received or returned an item? Sorry to go on a bit if this has already been answered but I also think Gems should be answering these questions on air so there are no misunderstandings BEFORE customers part with their money and learn the hard way the first time a parcel goes astray! I think if I do order I'll be using the premium service until things are clarified and we get some sort of guarantee from Gems that they will intervene if things go wrong with RM.
Thanks in advance to any of you peeps with any knowledge

From comments on FB the old presenters have been on two training days for "good things gonna come" so that is why the new presenters have been on!

Have to admit I'm a bit disappointed that they seem to have fallen into the "must be pretty and young and preferably female" profile for their new presenters. They all sort of look the same to me, what ever happened to having people with a bit of personality and (dare I say it) over 30 or even 40 years old?

Have to admit I'm a bit disappointed that they seem to have fallen into the "must be pretty and young and preferably female" profile for their new presenters. They all sort of look the same to me, what ever happened to having people with a bit of personality and (dare I say it) over 30 or even 40 years old?

They want wages :giggle: xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back