TOWIE meets Gems!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sweetpea

Registered Shopper
So........it's 8am and what a 'delightful' way to start the day.........Victoria Burton fake tanned to the max,in the cracks of the fingers and everything,shrieking to her heart's content.......even hubbie commented 'I hope to goodness she's wearing a Tena Lady!'

Victoria....I have said this before,the fake tan look is cheap and nasty and actually detracts from the product you are showing.Also please think on regards the time of day you are presenting,over exuberance is ok later on in the day,but early morning.....I do not wish to be shrieked at like a banshee on crack!

Moan over!:angry: lol

So........it's 8am and what a 'delightful' way to start the day.........Victoria Burton fake tanned to the max,in the cracks of the fingers and everything,shrieking to her heart's content.......even hubbie commented 'I hope to goodness she's wearing a Tena Lady!'

Victoria....I have said this before,the fake tan look is cheap and nasty and actually detracts from the product you are showing.Also please think on regards the time of day you are presenting,over exuberance is ok later on in the day,but early morning.....I do not wish to be shrieked at like a banshee on crack!

Moan over!:angry: lol

Summed it up perfectly there Sweetpea :flower: I turned over asap and was thankful to see Matt back on Xtra! I need a nice calming viewing experience when having my morning cuppa. :coffee:

Thanks for your post on the p&p thread, pleased to hear you had a good experience and that your purchases were very good. Any chance of a link or photos? How long was the delivery time, if I may ask?

Summed it up perfectly there Sweetpea :flower: I turned over asap and was thankful to see Matt back on Xtra! I need a nice calming viewing experience when having my morning cuppa. :coffee:

Thanks for your post on the p&p thread, pleased to hear you had a good experience and that your purchases were very good. Any chance of a link or photos? How long was the delivery time, if I may ask?
I only get Xtra on pc,being a Virgin lol

Delivery was the lower end of 4-6 working days,ordered friday delivered wednesday which I think is acceptable.Will try and do some photos if I can,maybe get hubs to do it if poss.

Also apologies to Victoria.......she's a Norris now,not Burton.......chemo brain at work yet again lol

Latest posts

Back