Lynn the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Bauble

Guest Shopper
I havent watched IW for ages but happened to see lynn the model with the blonde bob.Wow! she has always looked great but I remember it was her 50th birthday around the same time as Julia Roberts so she is mid fifties. What a stunning lady , fab figure-small waist, lovely legs and her hair is always amazing. I couldnt see any signs of "work" on her face so lucky Lynn , she should show la grande dame of QVC how to really be fab at fifty plus-no comparison. Plus Lynn comes aceoss as a very sweet natured classy lady.

I agree, she looks fabulous :up:

I thought she was only just fifty, not mid fifties, so she's even more amazing.

I always wonder though how they get the 'before' shot of her without the slimming gear because she certainly doesn't wear it all the time and she has not got a big tum like they show :confused:

Hi Mommabear , I guess she just slouches and they tell her to let it all hang out and puff her tummy out ! Shes never too vain to do this and happily appears without make up. Wish she would come to QVC.

I like the personalities of all the models. They are women you could have a good night out with I think.

Tell me though, what happeded to Julie Wilkinson?

I like Lynn too, I dunno why,but she comes across as being really geniune, and as a model she looks good too. Sheilagh, on the other hand imo seems "too nice to be true", and is so over the top over every single thing she models I can't really believe a word she's saying.

I like Lynn too, I dunno why,but she comes across as being really geniune, and as a model she looks good too. Sheilagh, on the other hand imo seems "too nice to be true", and is so over the top over every single thing she models I can't really believe a word she's saying.

Yes Sheeler is sugary sweet and cannot get the 'yes absolutely' out of her mouth quick enough.

I can't imagine her ever saying 'oh bugger' :giggle:

Lynn let me down a bit today with her £14.99 slinky dress. She said there should have been a 1 in front of the price. Don't be ridiculous Lynn :smirk:

Lynn looks lovely in anything she wears ..I like her. I like her new hair style too. (I only watch Idealworld's fashion hours, and sometimes their craft hours.)
Sheela on the other hand seems to be a favourite of the presenters. I don't mind her but I wish Sheela would give up wearing every thing that are at least 2 sizes too large for her, she sometimes looks very silyl in clothes that are too big for her.:doh:

Latest posts

Back