Yet another price error.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Peter simon explains how the leather bag they just advertised at £11.99 was a big mistake and they would now have to offer the bag at that price. The bag should have sold for over £40 and they are trying to find out how this mistake happened. Well same theme, just a different story. :sleepy:

Something similar happened recently with Mike Mason (I think), and it's telling that even the so-called 'decent' presenters are now reduced to telling fibs about price drops that were somehow 'mistakes' but the sale continues regardless (which wouldn't happen if it really was a mistake).

No wonder presenters are now leaving in droves even despite other jobs being in relatively short supply at this time; any remaining presenters must be either REALLY desperate for work and/or have had their morals surgically removed (or didn't have morals in the first place).

I am sure odd times they are really making a loss on an item or over running so making it a better price but they say it so often it looses all meaning and as with anyone who lies often it is hard to believe them even when they are honest.

PJ

Yes the "mistake" prices are the most cringy moments on the channels, and that's saying something! "Oh someone is going to be in trouble for this" "I hope the boss isn't watching" "I've said the price now so we have to sell it at that price" "Oh that wasn't meant to be on here" blah blah. The rate seems to be about one "mistake" per presenter shift.

Latest posts

Back