P&P and call charges

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Why are they not required by law to mention these from time to time? Not just blind people but partially sighted must have issues seeing both charges.

PJ

Yep, that REALLY annoys me too. I know other channels don't tend to mention the p&p, but then they're not charging such extortionate rates per item, or charging the customer to phone them!

"It's a quid, it's a penny!" you hear them shout....even if it is a penny, IT'S STILL EIGHT ****** QUID!!!!!!! and some of the stuff you would probably find cheaper in the sales! I watched a couple of little ramekins go for "the penny"...they go for about £2 each in the Robert Dyas sale.

It wouldn't be so bad if they said something along the lines of "even with the P&p you're still getting a bargain"...everybody would be happy...Them, 'cause they're still bullsh*tting us, and us, because on the odd occasion this might be true!

There's Bullsh*tting and there's downright lies..and they shouldn't be allowed to present in the manner that they are at the moment ..it is wrong!

While watching Mike Mason selling a duvet set the other night, he said "if when you get it home, you don't like it, just return it back to me and give you back your £11.99. You have nothing to lose" Nothing to lose Mike!? What about the £7.99 postage, the £1.53 phone call and the cost of the return postage. That's not what I call nothing!

He even talks as if he'll pay you back out of his own pocket.

While watching Mike Mason selling a duvet set the other night, he said "if when you get it home, you don't like it, just return it back to me and give you back your £11.99. You have nothing to lose" Nothing to lose Mike!? What about the £7.99 postage, the £1.53 phone call and the cost of the return postage. That's not what I call nothing!

He even talks as if he'll pay you back out of his own pocket.

He means he has nothing to loose as he lost his dignity the day he came back to bid shopping.

PJ

Latest posts

Back