Pretty Please..........STOP SHOUTING!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sweetpea

Registered Shopper
I know this has been touched on many times before but please,Mr Bennett,will you stop your female presenters from SHOUTING at us in the morning.......Rae Carpenter is today's offender after the tantastic Victoria Norris from yesterday.

The lovely Liv managed to present mornings without wailing like we all wear ****** hearing aids so why can other female presenters not do so?:wonder:

The blokes also manage to speak to us as adults also.The jewellery,as you have said in the past,should speak for itself........please,please,please......cut the hyperbole and stop screeching,wailing and shouting!!!

Thank you

I know this has been touched on many times before but please,Mr Bennett,will you stop your female presenters from SHOUTING at us in the morning.......Rae Carpenter is today's offender after the tantastic Victoria Norris from yesterday.

The lovely Liv managed to present mornings without wailing like we all wear ****** hearing aids so why can other female presenters not do so?:wonder:

The blokes also manage to speak to us as adults also.The jewellery,as you have said in the past,should speak for itself........please,please,please......cut the hyperbole and stop screeching,wailing and shouting!!!

Thank you

Spot on Sweetpea, I saw 30 secs of the above lady this morning and switched off. I've never thought much of her presenting skills and if I 'm going to be really whatnot.....:devil:...her presentation of herself. Messy hair and today looking as though she was still in nightwear! Trouble is...some of those newbie presenters this week looked and sounded like her clones! Aaaaargh!

Thank goodness for Angeline and the fellas is wot I say.

My husband commented on the same regarding her state of dress also,Sacha...............'She looks like she's wearing a nightie' he said

I agree,Rae is one of my least favourites.......too shouty,full of bull****

Angeline is one of the most professional,I agree

Latest posts

Back