Yarvik Tablet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah it is very easy to criticise them, you are right! There is a lot to criticise and perhaps, if they didn't constantly lie, it would be more difficult!

Perhaps, the more pertinent question is, "ain't it sad they act like that?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Isn't that yarvik tablet the same one that they sell on amazon for £139.99? How much was it on sit-up before it sold out?

It's so easy to critisise these presenters, but so difficult to compliment!

Aint it sad?

Is anything I said incorrect? Do you think it is ok to make totally false claims about rival products and say things like what a good quality picture when it is on a television not the product they are selling?

I don't mind showmanship. But lies are wrong. Everyone is responsible for what they say and if you broadcast you are going to expect to stand up to scrutiny.

I will be the first to stand up for presenters especially when personal comments are made but what I said was based on facts alone. The facts that Sally lied.

PJ

PJ, radio-dayz is agreeing with you. There is very little on the Sit-up channels to compliment. It's sells too much rubbish.

I got an ipad recently. It's wonderful. I would never buy a tablet from Sit-ups.

Don't get me wrong PJ, I'm with you. I think they are all tossers! I wish I could compliment them, but it's impossible to do so when they consistantly lie and make false claims.

Latest posts

Back