James Gardener leaving!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Yes, it's true. He announced it tonight I'm sure many of you will be very sad to hear the news. :mysmilie_378::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_851:

thank-god-its-over-mets.jpg

:grin: i'm glad he is going, i could never listen for more than a few minutes before being bored to sleep by his voice... Mr. Mc. Monotone... :grin:

Well he said he's leaving on tuesday. He also said he may be back in a couple of months, or maybe not. Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for the maybe not.

I also forgot to say(!) when my husband said Paul Becque was leaving, I asked which one he was. Hubby, normally a quiet man screamed out 'Wayhey hey!' and did a perfect immitation of him.

He has a way with words, described a woman who lived in our village and saw fairies everywhere as 'That batchy old biddy in Wheatstone* lane'
*name changed to protect the innocent

I also forgot to say(!) when my husband said Paul Becque was leaving, I asked which one he was. Hubby, normally a quiet man screamed out 'Wayhey hey!' and did a perfect immitation of him.

He has a way with words, described a woman who lived in our village and saw fairies everywhere as 'That batchy old biddy in Wheatstone* lane'
*name changed to protect the innocent

YouTube of impression please :p

PJ

Has gone away to the Phillippines today for a while, coming back to UK on Aug 19 then going to America three days later when he eventually gets back to UK he is planning to do voice over work.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back