Murano glass bracelet BS

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Caroline 'waited' til producer Jack crashed the price to tell him how top quality an item and just like Tanzanite it is only made in one area. Cue Jack panicking it is too low and Caroline says she and Marina exchanged a glance via they couldn't believe the price.

BS. Please we are not stupid.

PJ

Caroline 'waited' til producer Jack crashed the price to tell him how top quality an item and just like Tanzanite it is only made in one area. Cue Jack panicking it is too low and Caroline says she and Marina exchanged a glance via they couldn't believe the price.

BS. Please we are not stupid.

PJ

I know exactly what you mean PJ. I got my ology in the 1970's (early 1970's at that) and don't want to be spoken down to by someone who has to take her shoes off to count over 10

They do a lot of "what are you expecting the price to be... £25?.....I think it might go to £20"

The price then crashes to around £10 so they've made out you've got a real bargain.

They do try.....:wonder:

I like the acadamy award winning shocked looking faces when a product's price drops to around it's normal selling price. Not to mention, you can sell it on for more than this comments. Like yeah, we can get get more than you, when you can advertise it to thousands of people on television. Were not all dummies!

Anyway, it's difficult to see anything you want to buy from sit-up nowadays!

I like the acadamy award winning shocked looking faces when a product's price drops to around it's normal selling price. Not to mention, you can sell it on for more than this comments. Like yeah, we can get get more than you, when you can advertise it to thousands of people on television. Were not all dummies!

Anyway, it's difficult to see anything you want to buy from sit-up nowadays!

Grrrr....that's another one of my bugbears..."sell it on" My ar$e!!!!!! Great idea...er NOT. Let's put it this way 5 x "designer" (Tommy and kate lol) bags £5 each don't forget to add the £7.99 p&p per item, so that's cost you £64.95 , if you were to break even then you'd have to sell the bag at £13 = totally pointless exercise, sell at £15 each then you've bagged a tidy £10 profit provided you can find 5 buyers (hardly worth it, and unlikely)...sell 'em on Ebay chances are people will shop around first and realise it's cheaper to buy direct from the channel, cause you've got to charge them P&P on top as well...mmmmm wouldn't work. Are they suggesting you buy in bulk OMG! p&p not doesn't even bear thinking about and that's if they've got the stock levels anyway. God they talk a load of cobblers sometimes...it wouldn't be so bad if it was entertaining cobblers...It's downright annoying tbh...Yep and before anyone states the bleedin' obvious about the "off" button..my finger is hovering over it like a goodun'!

Have you seen how Mikey Mason gets the 'amp' (hump) when prices go low?

Does it affect his paypacket? :rolleyes:

yeh, you'd think he has to pay a fine to the company everytime he sells an item for "...lower that they paid for it!" :headbang:

He's become such a tosser.

Latest posts

Back