Another £1 give away.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
If you stay up until 1 am you have the chance to buy a samsung mobile phone on price-drop for £1.

As far as I'm concerned, they can stick it! I'm off to bed. :sleepy:

Don't know, Justin didn't say. Just a bait to keep people watching. Probably a piece of old crap nobody wants. Can't imagine sit-up giving much away. It will cost nearly £11 anyway.

Depends how many they put up for sale. I suppose there'll be a mad rush and most people will miss out.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Good night everyone.

They are probably refurbished goods, but without telling you!

I've seen this kind of "deal" before.....They hype it up for a few hours before to get everyone interested. What they don't tell you at the time is that there's only about 4 of them up for grabs, so your chance of getting one is pretty much impossible. They wait for the last minute to tell you this, they also use a completely unique phone number, so there's no dialling in the first 6 digits or whatever to give you a head start. What they bank on is the loads of people who've become so caught up with the hype, to be too busy concentrating on dialling the number right, that they don't notice the ludicrously low stock levels which would no doubt make them think twice, and phone...that's a quid from every hapless soul who's tried to ring in! Kerrr-ching!

To be fair to them, (I know it's difficult) thel last 1 am deal for the £1 camcorder did come up with about 40 units, or so I'm led to believe. I think many people still missed out though.

So did any of you good people actually see what the phone was and how many?

Latest posts

Back