Whata Bra Shock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Patti

Registered Shopper
I was looking the other day a TV and they were selling 3 bras for £50.00,The soft sort of sport looking ones,they are what I was looking for as I can put my prothesis in,so I just thought about it for a day,then in the Sunday Mag the same bras were there for £20.00 !!!!!!!!! admitted they dont have a weeny bit of lace on but the same bras !! so I rang the firm advertised and ordere them, what a Swizz.

yes, that's typical, you do have to keep your wits about you when buying from shopping channels as they aren't always cheap! always pays to look around first.

The trouble I found with these Bras is although they all look the same they can be quite different when you get them home and try them on I bought a single Genie bra to try just to see if I liked them and actually really liked it so decided to get some more but seen an advert for 4Belvia bras for the same price as 3 Genie ones so bought them instead only to find when they arrived they where much less supportive and the material was much thinner so sent them back and ordered 3 Genie bras only to find this 3 are very small indeed though they have the size printed on them inside there must be a mistake at the manufacters as they are loads smaller than my original one now I have to send these back what a load of hassel its turning out to be just to get me boobs off the ground!

Latest posts

Back