A challenge to Bid Shopping Presenters/Crew/Managers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Why not come and defend some of the shoddy practices and 'showmanship' lies and sometimes outright lies the presenters say to sell your products. If you are worried about your IP being logged hear then feel free to make up an email address and email a special email I made up [email protected] and i will put what you say in here. you obviously think it is us in the wrong so come on, let's hear you. Don't put your name or job then I wouldn't be able to pas on those details even if I wanted to which I don't. I just want to hear the other side of the coin.

PJ

Why not come and defend some of the shoddy practices and 'showmanship' lies and sometimes outright lies the presenters say to sell your products. If you are worried about your IP being logged hear then feel free to make up an email address and email a special email I made up [email protected] and i will put what you say in here. you obviously think it is us in the wrong so come on, let's hear you. Don't put your name or job then I wouldn't be able to pas on those details even if I wanted to which I don't. I just want to hear the other side of the coin.

PJ

I'd love it if you got a reply, but quite frankly I think these people have been telling lies for so long they wouldn't know the truth if it got up and hit them in the face!

Hope someone surprises you!

I'm suprised that the trading standards website isn't littered with complaints about their practices!

Latest posts

Back