What's going on at Gems?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LuckyLady

Registered Shopper
Have to admit I'm a bit disappointed by the recent changes. I'd been wanting a particular ring for a couple of months, but knew I'd have to wait for a couple of cheques to clear my account. Saw it at about 5am a couple of weeks ago & hoped to pay for it a couple of days later when the cheques cleared, only to find it had disappeared from the basket under the new rules. The only reason I ever put things in a basket is if I'm waiting to get paid etc so that I can buy them, very disappointing to have lost something I really wanted and it does put me off buying from Gems. I was really disappointed about not getting that particular ring, I'd been hoping to get it for a couple of months.

I assume that they've stopped their overnight shows as it's always the Steve Bennett DVDs on in the wee small hours now - I'm an insomniac so am usually awake until aabout 4am and used to enjoy seeing a familiar face on the tv during the night. But the overnight shows just seem to have stopped with no explanation.

Also some of the presenters talking about "big changes" that they can't mention - well if they can't mention them, don'[t mention them! Nothing annoys me more than being teased like this - for goodness sake it's only shopping telly, not news of a royal engagement!

Sorry I'm being grouchy. Just really fed up I didn't get my pretty ring last month.:doh::blush:

Latest posts

Back