New graphics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
IMHO much better than half the screen taken up by the old new graphics. Well done Gems.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

How many times are they going to change their graphics?

Think the previous look and colours suited better, these are very morbid.

All the text is very small, even on a 42" TV and the crawler at the bottom of the screen is barely legible.

This thread made me take a sneaky peak, and on Extra there's a childie woman that is presenting almost word for word in the Sarah Bennett style. Guess she's doing the presenter "training" then. Come on chaps and chapesses, go mad, get a professional in from outside to do some training - and also, preferably not someone who's taking notes from price-drop (can't bring meself to spell the name with capital letters - lol). xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This thread made me take a sneaky peak, and on Extra there's a childie woman that is presenting almost word for word in the Sarah Bennett style. Guess she's doing the presenter "training" then. Come on chaps and chapesses, go mad, get a professional in from outside to do some training - and also, preferably not someone who's taking notes from price-drop (can't bring meself to spell the name with capital letters - lol). xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh gawd, now you've only gone and made me take a sneaky peak..........:smirk:
This channel is fast becoming the 'ministry of silly voices'

As you said Argey, get the professionals in and some adult presenters to train up.
Switching over now , I can't take any more........:confused:

And what's with the solid black background for the graphics?

Take care :flower: xxxxxxx

Lol - perhaps that's the aim Sacha, get us all hating the graphics and complaining about presenters and we'll al go rushing off to see what the grumblings all about. Unusual approach. xxxxxxx

It must be a hard job getting the graphics right. The amount of variables they have to work on is crazy. People have different size screens different aspect ratios as well as people with 20/20 vison right through to virtually blind and personal tastes. I am blessed with 20/20 vision (well when my contacts are in but I am told even with glasses/contacts not everyone has 20/20) but I can understand that it is small for some people. I just found the old new graphics so overbearing anything would be better.

PJ

I agree regarding the old ones PJ but, since the only watching I do these days is just passing through to see what's doin', I suppose I'm not really too bothered. It's the constant tinkering with everything that pushed me away. xxxxxxxxxx

I haven't watched for a while but ordered something yesterday. Must admit I find the white print on black background, at the bottom of the screen, too small to read easily and I'm only 5ft or so from the TV.

Naturally I've just dipped in for a look-see at a moment they are offering a really pretty and dainty kunzite solitaire ring lol (LOVS16)

Latest posts

Back