Phoneline Hijack...what a load of bull AGAIN!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Another load of bullshit from our intrepid team of bullsh*tters, unless of course by Hi Jack they mean they're actually going to jack the price up higher...It must be. Nicola George waffling on for a good ten minutes about this wonderful bracelet which was actually written up as 18 carat gold (not plate) I knew it was "plate" because I know their tricks, and frankly it looked like plate...however during the speil she hardly mentioned this at all...spend most of the time harping on about how much you'd pay in the Swarvoski shop for something like this, and believe me (her) it would cost a darned sight more than the £60 starting price, that none of us are going to pay...You'd have to get your cheque book out!!! Stupid cow, no wouldn't! What's she trying to make it sound like the blinking piece of shoddy junk would run into thousands? Yeah right!

Cue earsplitting siren, the price plunges down to £14.99..hey, whoopie do! She carries on waffling about Swarvoski crystal, how much of a bargain phone hijack is every Tuesday..blah blah, there are about 130 units in the drop, and I was very surprised to see the quanity falling quite rapidly, ok it was quite a pretty bracelet, but for £23 that's including p&p I wouldn't exactly call it a bargain. I just guessed the people must be expecting another "siren" and the price to drop again. On she waffled, we had to negiotiate this very special price with our boss you know, at this stage a clock appeared in the bottom right had corner of the screen, how much was the price going to drop when it started ticking? Guess what? It didn't, and Nicola continued to say "come on snap up this bargain....you won't get this any lower, we can't, we're not allowed!!!!" What a load of old bull...you've only got to look on the bid up website and there's two of the same bracelet, both at cheaper prices one £10.99, the other £9.99 and presumably still dropping. How are they allowed to tell their viewers such lies and bulls*t? It's unacceptable tbh!

Last edited:
Imagine if Nicola George had married James Russell? There would be a paradox in the space time continuum :giggle:

Surely that is one for the ASA if it is plate and not mentioned?

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

She did mention it, allbeit briefly. However, are they allowed to describe it in print as an 18 carat gold bracelet...even if it's obvious that it isn't?

Latest posts

Back