Peter Sherlock has lost his locks!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
His new baldy look is somewhat severe! Please grow them back! :call:

yes whats happened to him since he stopped presenting? he used to look very smart, so if you are reading this peter please get a shave

He shaved the wrong part of his head :p I hate unshaven men. I don't work but if in go out 99% of the time I never go out no shaved. I am one of those unlucky guys who if I shave early and go out in the evening I have to shave again but I try to and I would for sure if I was on television.

PJ

He is an utter knob jock who has really started camping it up lately... why are we suppose to believe that his opinion matters because he buys in the cheap, but then overpriced non-branded beauty items? Watching him talk about ladys plucking hairs of their breasts is making me vom internally.

He is an utter knob jock who has really started camping it up lately... why are we suppose to believe that his opinion matters because he buys in the cheap, but then overpriced non-branded beauty items? Watching him talk about ladys plucking hairs of their breasts is making me vom internally.

I don't watch the channels as much as most of you, so missed that bit. He makes me laugh and once he said that he wasn't a big one for museums... find the cafe and gift shop... job done. Boy can I identify with that sentiment!

Latest posts

Back