Guerlain Eau De Shalimar 70ml is £52.99 & £7.99 P&P & Phonecall

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done peter sherlock for joining the forum and defending yourself. Perhaps some of the other presenters of sit-up could now join in too and defend some of their antics. Lies and misleading facts are all too common on the channels of late. So come on guys, I dare you. I doubt you will, as you all will be shot down in flames!

Oh Toot! I didn't realize it was the real Peter Watsits I thought it was someone using it as a screen name.

Ummmm has he justified the p&p and people saying 'You got this for £5 when in reality it costs £15 and came be found in B&M for £4.99 with no postage? It wouldn't be so bad if the p&p was displayed in large letters, or the salesmen/women mentioned it now and again.
Julia coughs and exits stage left.

Let me tell you - there are many websites out there that offer loss-leaders to entice people. I AM PROUD OF THE FACT THAT WE HAVE GREAT PERFUMES.

I disagree with you. That particular website offers genuine bargains and they are able to offer Free P&P for their orders. That particular product is not a loss-leader.

You may have "great" perfumes, Mr Sherlock but you are certainly not offering particularly good deals, in my opinion.

On the few occasions I have bothered to compare prices for decent quality fragrances (so not including including the likes of Jade Goody's Controversial!) I have always found that they can be purchased cheaper elsewhere. So all these exhortations about what a wonderful bargain we're getting and surely there must be a mistake so just grab it etc are utter bull*hite :wonder:

Latest posts

Back