How do I get Customer Services to contact me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nannieA

Registered Shopper
REALLY fedup.

I ordered a black spinel bracelet last Thursday from their web site,had been looking at it for a while but then,yipee,20% discount.
Tried to check out but the code wouldn't apply so rang CS,the girl explained that if I checked out first the discount would then apply,she waited with me while I did this and of course was charged the full amount,£99.95.
She told me she didn't know why this had happened but would look into it and ring me back that afernoon.
I have emailed ,phoned,left messages,even emailed Rupinder but NO ONE has contacted me. Being kept in a queue on a 0844 number starts to get expensive especially when you are cut off after 5 mins.
OK so it's only £20 but it's the lack of any contact at all that worries me as this is obviously the culture in their customer relations,ignore them and they'll go away.
Does any one know how to get in touch with them?

The bracelet arrived yesterday and it's really pretty,a keeper.

Can't help you there NannieA, but know exactly what you mean about the principle and massive irritation of CS not doing what they promise. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WoW Diamond Diva ,
thank you,there really are some brilliant ,well informed members of this forum.
I will email immediately and will post what results ensue.
Many thanks

Quick update
Sent an email to Mike Wall and had an email today from Rupinder,she said they had some problems with the discount codes applying and that I could have a cheque or voucher for £20.
I'm happy,just wish someone had contacted me sooner after all the requests.

Have just noticed the typo in my last post it should have read

Did you ask why no one had contacted you or called you back ?

Hi Diamond Diva

I will email them and ask,as this is going to be an ongoing problem for everyone.

I will post what reply I get.

They promised me a cheque for something that they had made a mistake on. I had to chase them until I was blue in the face. I did eventually get it, but I had to keep calling and chasing it.

Quick update

I emailed Rupinder and had a very prompt reply,apologising for the service and saying that they are increasing their staffing levels,implementing more training to help deal with customer enquiries more promptly and efficiently.

Lets hope it works as the present system is rubbish.

Totally sympathise with Sev's Mum as it starts to become really frustrating.

Must admit have found CS very helpful, cancelled items easily with no questions tend to email CS rather than hang on phone.

I email them at [email protected]

You may have to email several times to get an answer. I will not phone as it ends up on my bill and if they cause the problem why should I be out of pocket.

I recently returned two items in one week ,both sent damaged and stones missing and told them I wanted my postage back as I did not see why I should have to be out of pocket for their bad quality control. I did have to email a few times to get satisfaction but they did refund the items and the post in the end. However I was still out of pocket for the petrol and parking costs. It is very frustrating to say the least that they use an 0844 number so contact customer services.

I find it depends why you are contacting them. If it's order related of the non-complaining variety it gets dealt with. If it's a complaint it's likely to be ignored until you have steam coming from your ears and go higher, and if it's a general matter - forget it. I e-mailed on Sunday after a shocker from Steve Milne whilst selling shell pearls, along the lines of "this is real pearl, I'm not legally allowed to say that it was real pearl if it weren't - it's shell pearl". Even after having said it was shell pearl he continued to tell us it was real pearl. So he was evidently aware of what it was and maybe he thought by constanly referring to it as real this somehow made it real. Of course I've had no response - presumably it's a case of "no comment" on the grounds we may be imcriminated. Such a shame, I like TJC on the whole but their lack responses to us do let them down. Normally I avoid complaints about individuals, but on this occasion it was such a blatant piece of mis-selling I had to name names. A simple apology or some kind of small acknowledgement of my point would have removed the matter from my mind, instead now it's lying there festering. I imagine they're stuck for a reply as if anyone did bother with a replay they'd have found I was correct and thus couldn't go for "sorry guv it was a accident". xxxxxxxxxx

shell pearls

oh yes - watched that as well, he def said these are real shell pearls, after the :these are real pearls not aloud to say this if they were not: i did post on here a while ago about the ceramic watch incident- he kept banging on it was a swiss movement timepiece, but the close up stated japan movement, it was funny because it was one of the really really long auctions and not surprising very few sold!
saying that he is a cutie like a little boy -with his tin tin hair awwwwwwww.

Latest posts

Back