'Our Bet'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is allegedly the woman who owns the house where Peter rents a room in London when he is working at Bid, but more likely just a comic reference he uses for his gags.

No Bob is not Paul Becque's mate Bob has been used as an off screen persona since the channel started I think Andy Hodgson used it first and he was a key part of the old warehouse clearance. All the presenters on Bid-up used to refer to him.

No Bob is not Paul Becque's mate Bob has been used as an off screen persona since the channel started I think Andy Hodgson used it first and he was a key part of the old warehouse clearance. All the presenters on Bid-up used to refer to him.

I think that's what Gray is saying, i.e that 'our Bet' is also an imaginary character. The only difference being that I've never heard Peter Simon say "hey, our Bet, are you sure it was supposed to go this low?".

I think that's what Gray is saying, i.e that 'our Bet' is also an imaginary character. The only difference being that I've never heard Peter Simon say "hey, our Bet, are you sure it was supposed to go this low?".
Spot on Mr Rossi.

Latest posts

Back