Peter Simon on good form tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Being particularly po-faced as he spouts a lot of heart-wrenching stories in order to flog a load of tat :giggle: Goodness knows what he's talking about as its all a load of drivel.

He just mentioned that he has had a Worry Angel since he was born and uses it everyday. I'd never even heard of them until I first saw them on Bid. Do they really have such a heritage?

This is the man who said a couple of weeks ago that he bought his first pint of beer for an old penny. That's right 1d. I think that must have been around the year 1850. I think the old guy is losing it!

I watched a bit and he was actually running out of words to use to describe the Elizabeth Taylor perfume! I thought he was going to explode! I've noticed he's not saying "delicious" as much... :giggle:

This is the man who said a couple of weeks ago that he bought his first pint of beer for an old penny. That's right 1d. I think that must have been around the year 1850. I think the old guy is losing it!

NO WAY! My twin brother and I are the same age as him (born in 1948) and neither of us remember it that cheap. And I can assure you, that if it was we would have found it when we were students

NO WAY! My twin brother and I are the same age as him (born in 1948) and neither of us remember it that cheap. And I can assure you, that if it was we would have found it when we were students

I was born in 1947. When I first started drinking (around 1965) a pint of mild was 1s 8d and bitter was 1s 10d. So that's 20 old pennies and 22 old pennies. I think Simon must have been buying widdle for a penny. Not only did it tase like it, not only did it make him sick, not only did he want no more, but may have been responsible for helping him turn into a bull shi**ing shopping TV presenter.

Latest posts

Back