Assistant Gemma

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Nothing against the girl, she is much better than Ms Berry IMHO but every time I hear her voice, all I can see in my mnd is Nikki from Big Brother! Anyone else or just me? :p

PJ

Don't watch BB but Gemma is probably the only presenter/assistant I really warm to! She has a lovely persona and comes across as sincere.

Not one of my favourites I'm afraid. Comes across as a bit of a spoilt madam to me, who I can just picture having a temper tantrum if she doesn't get her own way (maybe subconsciously I have linked her to Nikki Grahame?). Didn't she get married out in Italy?

Lucinda is my favourite current assistant and I also like Rebecca Tan, Lucia, Jules (who I probably cut some slack just because I fancy her), Rezi (whose name Dame Simon couldn't pronounce) and Natalia (the last two are fairly new). I'd say I even prefer The Berry to Jim Jam, although she does rank ahead of Helen Bates!

Last edited:
Helen has settled down now and is starting to become quite watchable, Rebecca seems out of place and not like the othe assistants, Lucinda is good and Marina bounces off the presenters well.

Latest posts

Back