Silk Oil Of Morocco

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SallyMc

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this? Especially shampoo?

I am still trying to find something that doesnt irritate my scalp and I saw the litre size in TKMaxx but a bit loathe to pay the £30 if it doesnt suit me.

And looking forward to seeing Lee again :clapping:

I might even have to try the POTD.......:devil:

I have tried most of the range and have had no bad reaction, get Prickly Heat with Liz Earle and the one that was on HSE which I have forgotten the name.

You get the 14 days so I would give it a go.

I'm sure I spotted something with a very similar name in Boots on Saturday but I can't be certain it's the same product. I haven't tried it myself so can't give an opinion I'm afraid.

I was just about to post about this :) I too saw pure Argan oil products in Superdrug and they are really reasonably priced!!!! Also, LOADS of Samy stuff, there were tubes of the joooooouge stringy stuff for 50p when I was last in there, they were a fortune on IW weren't they? I think the great thing is that 'secrets' like Argan oil are no longer secrets and we can now nip to Boots or Supie and try them :)

Just nipped out to have a look for you ladies, its £3.99 for 250ml shampoo and there is also a hair masque. Also Samy is buy one get one free on all the range :)

Thank you cheesecake! I got the Superdrug one to try, it went through at £4.99 but they knocked a £1 off because the sign said £3.99! It does still contain SLS etc so I suppose thats one of the reasons it is cheaper.

The POTD is on the website now at £44.99 so I will wait and see if it goes down a bit at 9pm and maybe try that too.

there is a shampoo and conditioner range called Lovea, which is organic, SLF free and all the rest for £4.99 for 200mls on mypure.com. Can recommend. The argan oil is the 8th ingredient on the list, and as its organic its free of a lot of the things that make my scalp itchy. Had a look at the pick of the day but can not find the ingredient list for it. Did not think much of the before and after pictures shown though, as some of them had their hair back and then loose after freshly washed: well goodness me: what a transformation!!! (must be read with sarcastic undertones)
Have never tried this range, has anyone?

I have tried the Superdrug cheapie argan oil and I have to say my hair looks a lot better, less frizz and dry ends......

On that basis, I have ordered the POTD.

My TKMaxx has the litre sizes for £30 but I cannot justify that, if it sets my irritated scalp itching again.

If the POTD doesnt suit me, they can have it back! :sad:

I ordered the POTD Friday morning and it arrived Monday morning. Have to say my hair is very silky and smooth after one use of shampoo and conditioner!! Tried the hair and skin treatment on my scrawny neck and it sinks in like a dream.......did they say "oil by name but not by nature"???? Spot on!! It is totally non greasy. Time will tell if it helps my irritated (by anything and everything) scalp!! :doh:

I quite like the oil. Currently going through a phase where my scalp is quite itchy and flaky and nothing has calmed it bar this oil.

Latest posts

Back