did someone say.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thats pants! do we know why and where to??? I liked alan, he made me laugh, he could sell me anything and he didnt ever shout, bang the table or indulge in histrionics. What a loss for them! A true professional

thats pants! do we know why and where to??? I liked alan, he made me laugh, he could sell me anything and he didnt ever shout, bang the table or indulge in histrionics. What a loss for them! A true professional

Perhaps that's why he left, he didn't fit in !! hee hee :mysmilie_458:

He said he thought now was a good time to move on to the next challenge and is working on some ideas of his own.

He said he thought now was a good time to move on to the next challenge and is working on some ideas of his own.

That's what they're all told to say. Oops! I mean that's what they all say. :sad: xxxxxxxxxxx

Ah what a shame, he was the only one i didnt have to mute or quickly flip over from, all the best in his new adventure xx

Latest posts

Back