Showstopping announcement 12am

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Sooo what is it going to be? Place your bets.

- Mike Mason peals back his face Scooby Doo stylee and is really a girl?

- bid saying sorry for the lies!

- Bennyxp revealed as new host?

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

It could be one of these things:

1. Peter Simon's having a baby.

2. They've found more tanzanite and this is your VERY, repeat VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LAST CHANCE to buy such a precious gemstone that's admired all the world over, as found in the darkest depths of Kilimanjaro in the foothills...

3. One or more of the Bid presenting team are actually genetically-engineered alien mutants, hence the source of Mike Mason's catchphrase.

4. "We were lying to you viewers at home all along. And WE DON'T CARE."

5. Bid TV has been taken over by Rupert Murdoch who wants to use it as his in-car sex toy.

6. Stephen Gayford has stopped painting and has taken up thai boxing instead. "Buy these limited edition Gayford kimonos and receive a signed pair of Gayford gloves free of charge..."

7. The revelation that Tommy and Kate aren't real.

8. "We're now bringing back rising price auctions but with a twist. The price only rises if Peter Simon accidentally says (beep)..."

9. "The worry angels have become sentient and have taken over part of London's Olympic Village. Rumour has it that they have their own entourage and will exclusively feature in some of the track and field events..."

10. "We're giving away literally EVERYTHING at Bid TV, so if you want the shirt off Steve McDonald's back, start dialling now..."

11. Mark Ryes is secretly a world-famous musician, Marina Berry is revealed as the actual painter of Stephen Gayford's pictures and Peter Simon's age is really 24 and a bit.

11. "Zyxyxhfkahkefwhlkhfeukhifehbfrhurehbvuirehbvuiorehbvuoirehbvghruboruegobhreuvw..."

However I'm betting that it's just an announcement that this Friday Bid TV will be selling products a little bit cheaper than usual (not really but they always like to say that) :wink:

They are sooo naughty. First time viewers would think this really was a big news item and it doesn't happen much rather than nearly every day. I like the quote that items will go for pennies and pounds. What else would things sell for? Melons and cheese? Merchant bankers.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

I didn't expect much but I was hoping it was something less regular than another warehouse clearance.

I hope nobody stayed up till midnight just to hear that piece of exciting news! WHY on God's earth would they need to do that? What's wrong with...aah, I've got it, of course if they made the announcement during normal hours, in a normal fashion, then I guess potential buyers of tat may hold back until the sale. Anyway, another silly gimmick, but at least they're not dressed up in hi viz or any other general "warehouse" work attire!

Filling the studio with pallets, that's a new one! I see the presenters have the same old clip board though. Priceless!!!!!

Latest posts

Back