Shock horror ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
The "warehouse clearance" was scheduled to be finishing at 3 but has been extended until 5. Has the head of DFS sales or the person who is in charge of painting the severn bridge gone over to the dark side of bid?

PJ.

Finishing already! I thought that they have miles of heaving shelves to clear?

Nothing lasts forever. Now we'll probably have to wait at least a fortnight until the next warehose clearance.

Probably because people have already bought the items when they were at the already decent prices Bid Shopping sell them for.

I am surprised they need a warehouse clearance as people across the country normally snap up the items they sell pretty quickly especially as Bid always ensures a good deal for the buyer and the buyer gets decent products for much less than they would find on the high street.

Probably because people have already bought the items when they were at the already decent prices Bid Shopping sell them for.

I am surprised they need a warehouse clearance as people across the country normally snap up the items they sell pretty quickly especially as Bid always ensures a good deal for the buyer and the buyer gets decent products for much less than they would find on the high street.

22795259.jpg

Listen Bid Shopping offers quality professional presenters chosen for their professionalism and high presenting abilities, they sell products that people know are of high quality and if Bid Shopping did not exist they may only be able to get at Harrods or John Lewis for significantly higher costs. What other channels offer, quality, entertainment and satisfaction to all who watch.

I hope Bid continue to deliver their famous, honest way of providing luxury goods to those people who don't have the money to normally these type of products. Bid provide luxury items like rare Tanzanite which may help people in debt in the future when the value rises due to it running out very soon, they give people chance to own Stephen Gayford paintings which dealers are falling over themselves to pay hundreds of pounds for and they give rare items like Audrey Hepburn clocks which many fans of hers might never have got to own had it not been for bid shopping.

Let's all stand and praise the Bid Channels.

Listen Bid Shopping offers quality professional presenters chosen for their professionalism and high presenting abilities, they sell products that people know are of high quality and if Bid Shopping did not exist they may only be able to get at Harrods or John Lewis for significantly higher costs. What other channels offer, quality, entertainment and satisfaction to all who watch.

I hope Bid continue to deliver their famous, honest way of providing luxury goods to those people who don't have the money to normally these type of products. Bid provide luxury items like rare Tanzanite which may help people in debt in the future when the value rises due to it running out very soon, they give people chance to own Stephen Gayford paintings which dealers are falling over themselves to pay hundreds of pounds for and they give rare items like Audrey Hepburn clocks which many fans of hers might never have got to own had it not been for bid shopping.

Thats' a cracker!! It's the way you tell 'em.

Last edited:
Mike Mason you have said some things that stretch a point, borderline lies not last night you out and out lied. You said that last night was the last night of warehouse clearance but here you are tonight still on clearance. How you sleep at night I do not know. When you drive home in what a don't doubt will be so flash penis extension of a car, remember the people you scammed to be able to afford such a vehicle.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Mike Mason you have said some things that stretch a point, borderline lies not last night you out and out lied. You said that last night was the last night of warehouse clearance but here you are tonight still on clearance. How you sleep at night I do not know. When you drive home in what a don't doubt will be so flash penis extension of a car, remember the people you scammed to be able to afford such a vehicle.
Was just about to post about this. Having a quick flick through the channels prior to my dose of 'The Hotel Inspector' and who do I see, Mikey Mason and a warehouse clearance. Yup, the warehouse clearance that was supposedly finishing earlier today, and the same warehouse clearance where lying Mikey said last night was the last night of it. Unbelievable. Surely this belongs in his own thread that details all the BS this wideboy comes out with.

I love The Hotel Inspector, both with the old bag and with Alex Polizzi. :sun:

Mike Mason you have said some things that stretch a point, borderline lies not last night you out and out lied. You said that last night was the last night of warehouse clearance but here you are tonight still on clearance. How you sleep at night I do not know.
However he could claim that it was a last minute management decision to continue clearance into today and you would need hard evidence that this actually wasn't the case.

However we're definitely on firmer ground with Richard Hardwick, who tonight on Price-drop said (in other words) that they had never done a fragmented stock clearance of tanzanite ever before!!!!!! Of course they might try to wriggle out of it by saying that the claim applied to the specific items they had been selling, but that statement seemed obviously to apply to tanzanite stock clearances in general as opposed to the sale of specific item(s) featuring tanzanite.

How they continue to do this AND sleep in their beds at night is beyond belief.

Last edited:
PJ, I think your personal vendetta is rather sad. You
really should be careful about what you say on a public
forum.

I love The Hotel Inspector, both with the old bag and with Alex Polizzi. :sun:
I've got a bit of a crush on Alex at the moment.

That dude at the naturist hotel/spa really should have advertised that she was coming as I'm sure he would have been sold out for the few days that she was there :grin:

Well said! I was wathing QVC last night, the Tanzanite hour. AAA and AAAA pieces with price tags of thousands of pounds.

Bid do AAA quality at a fraction of the price.

QVC had quality diamonds encrusted with theirs whereas more often than not, Bid have topaz, which is nice.

Also QVC had theirs set in 18ct white gold and who needs that when you can achieve the same look with silver or gold plate? Anyway that Gardener bloke that's just left said people weren't setting gems in gold anymore, so how out of date are QVC here? So you can spend a fair wedge of money at QVC for your Tanzanite or a fraction of the cost at Bid.

You're all winners at Bid :nod:

Latest posts

Back