Been meaning to post these

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

peridotjo

Registered Shopper
Been meaning to post the couple of deliveries I had a short while ago, some where web bargains and one I just couldn't resist....;)

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=126036
This is another sparkling sphene, its a different colour to the one I've already got but has just as much fire. Really pleased with it.:)

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=117532
This was a real bargain at £22. Its a lovely paraiba colour, very clear and sparkly

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=113812
Just fancied this one and its a pretty piece at £35 was too tempting! The colour is a dark whiskey and has lots of glints to it.

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=124058

My absolute favorite. Saw this a while ago on a diamond special and loved it then, just happened to tune in when they were selling the very last ones (where have I heard that before!!???) Anyway the price dropped and in the end I managed to get it for the 'lowest price its ever been'. I just love baguette diamonds and these ones are so clear and they happily flash fire....ohhh love it to bits!!:D Will try and get some proper photos of it to show you all.

Love the blue diamond ring Jo

You and I are thinking along similar lines at the moment - this is my most recent purchase!

Wow Ladies what lovely purchases you've made. Jo, can a girl ever have enough Sphene? I don't think so either! :eek:

Blue diamonds, beautiful both the ring and the pendant, superb choices. :D

So what's next then Jo? Green diamonds? ;)

Jo - fab pieces. Love the blue diamond ring and the Sphene. Would love to see piccies but good luck if you try to photograph the Sphene cos it's a real pain to capture!

Jantac - scrumptious pendant.

Wow Ladies what lovely purchases you've made. Jo, can a girl ever have enough Sphene? I don't think so either! :eek:

Blue diamonds, beautiful both the ring and the pendant, superb choices. :D

So what's next then Jo? Green diamonds? ;)

BC I have got a green diamond ring ( shhhh from 'the other side') would love a pendant tho'.:D or a nice purple one would be good!! I think I should rename myself as poor peridot is suffering!! (don't tell Lyn);)

Thanks Meesh, I have got a new camera now so will give it a whirl over the weekend, can't promise your standard tho'.

Some smashers there Jo, as the others have said they are lovely. The blue diamond ring .......haven't seen that before, if I had you'd be fighting me for it!!:D We seem to have the same taste in coloured diamonds.....:rolleyes:

Jantac, lovely pendant, the diamonds look such a deep rich blue.....gorgeous.
Again, we seem to have the same taste in blue gemstones! ;)

Last edited:
I love your blue diamond ring Jo. The design is so unusual. Isn't it great when you get it at the lowest price as well! I particularly like the Apatite pendant too - beautiful colour.

Jantac - what a lovely pendant. Another great design. I'm going to have to start watching Gems again, as I'm missing out on all these gorgeous pieces! lol

what good taste we have ,i have that sphene ring coming on wednesday .. i have not got sphene so am looking forward to seeing if its worth it

Thanks peeps (sorry can't do individually as I've used up my quota for the day!!) Looks like we've all got such good taste!!

what good taste we have ,i have that sphene ring coming on wednesday .. i have not got sphene so am looking forward to seeing if its worth it
Marie the ring is lovely, if you get a good stone you are going to be really pleased. My other ring is green, but they are both gorgeous and like BC says you can never have enough!!

Jo - soz - hope you don't mind me posting this here but ......

Anne - Happy Birthday hun! I didn't know. So sorry I missed it babe. Hope you had a good un and got lots of blingy bits. M x

Thanks peeps (sorry can't do individually as I've used up my quota for the day!!) Looks like we've all got such good taste!!

Marie the ring is lovely, if you get a good stone you are going to be really pleased. My other ring is green, but they are both gorgeous and like BC says you can never have enough!!

Oh! Was she talking about Sphene? :eek: ;)

Latest posts

Back