Hurrah...at last....they've listened!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Just been on the bid website and it seems that £7.99 is per order, but spend £50 or more and the p&p's free!!!! Sadly it's only a temporary measure, but hey, it's a step in the right direction imo and worth a thousand "flash clearances" and promises of goods for a penny! Bravo!!!

That is good news. And people say this forums bark is worse than its bite. Pah I laugh at our knockers.

Hmm that didn't come across right :p

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

bid.jpg

It says * excludes auctions whatever that means curiously the t&c's link on the website is broken so cannot see what the terms of buying under £50 is, promotion ends 19 july

Last edited:
Now I'm off to find 5000 products at 1p each. :devil:

EDIT: I imagine it only applies to a single product costing £50 or more. :sleepy:

No, just buy what you want from the website, if you buy one item you're charged £7.99, buy two items it's still £7.99, however if your items ,whether it be one, two three or more amount to fifty pounds or more you don't pay p&p at all! As for the "auction" clause, I'm guessing it only applies to "online" purchases (which are cheaper anyway). Don't knock it folks, it's a good deal for a change, just a shame it's only valid for a few days.

No, just buy what you want from the website, if you buy one item you're charged £7.99, buy two items it's still £7.99, however if your items ,whether it be one, two three or more amount to fifty pounds or more you don't pay p&p at all! As for the "auction" clause, I'm guessing it only applies to "online" purchases (which are cheaper anyway). Don't knock it folks, it's a good deal for a change, just a shame it's only valid for a few days.

Yes it is for fixed price items online, and not items where the prices fall. They done this a couple of weeks ago, and again a while ago, but recently (if that makes sence!) So I think it could be something new :)

It used to be £5.99 per basket until recently, but £7.99 per basket is still fair when you buy a few items :)

Yes it is for fixed price items online, and not items where the prices fall. They done this a couple of weeks ago, and again a while ago, but recently (if that makes sence!) So I think it could be something new :)

It used to be £5.99 per basket until recently, but £7.99 per basket is still fair when you buy a few items :)

For me anyway, that couldn't be better 'cause if I do buy from the sit ups, I rarely phone in anyway. In my experience, despite what the presenters say, nine times out of ten you'll find the item they've just sold at a "one off" low, low price is available online cheaper (sometimes, quite a lot cheaper!), plus you've saved on the phone call, and even more of a plus, you can quickly see how much the product costs, quietly read the product description without having to listen some screaming Banshee/Barrow boy feigning shock, orgasm, hyperventilation etc!

Latest posts

Back