Sally Jaxxs Samsung Mobile GT-S

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
(GT-S5620) "How much would you expect to pay for a phone £500? I paid £250" :mysmilie_854: "Here is the price £80!!! wow that's a bargain." Price falls to £69.99 same as online shopping sites except Ebay.

Who in their right mind spends £500 on a mobile!!!

Who in their right mind spends £500 on a mobile!!!

Samsung have sold millions of SGS, SGS2, Galaxy Note. And of course there is the ubiquitous iPhone. Of course, many of those expensive devices will have been obtained via contract, rather than purchased outright.

The most expensive device I have purchased is my Nokia N900 (retailed at over £400). I consider it to have been excellent value for money. It's a unique device and I've used it every day for 2 1/2 years. Besides being a phone, it is a genuine pocket computer, rather than simply an app launcher like the Android/iOS devices.

Has anyone else noticed the way she gurns? Not sure if this is the right definition, but just check out what she does with her mouth and tongue (sounds dreadful doesn't it lol?!), but I dunno, you can kind of see her licking her teeth and rolling her tongue up in the front of her mouth...sorry Sal, but it ain't nice to watch.

Latest posts

Back