Simon Isles leaving Ideal World?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caught a bit of that 'Shopping Television' earlier that was featured on the news page over the weekend.

Talk about tacky graphics, cheap studio and a past it presenter....

Anyway, got me wondering who was behind it - a quick look on their website shows their registered address as 'Spotless Productions' - a look-up on the Company Check website reveals a 'Mandy Isles' to be the sole director.

Could be barking up the wrong tree but the same surname and the link to cleaning makes me wonder if this is Simon Isles in disguise?

If so, how long until the Karcher Window Vac, Vax Carpet Cleaner and Showroom Shine pop up on there...

:wonder:

Ever stranger, their office address seems to share a shop with Sign Printers!

Last edited:
Simon is not leaving Ideal World and will not appear on any of the infomercials.

Sadly Andrew Bernard will be :(

Simon is not leaving Ideal World and will not appear on any of the infomercials.

Sadly Andrew Bernard will be :(

Oh dear Lord. Glad I can't receive the channel. I remember him on ShoppingTV.. loved the time his mic was kept live during breaks.. he kept asking if he'd managed to sell anything.

He always comes across as pretty up himself, and thinks he's too good for shopping television. Not sure if he actually is, but that's how he comes across.

Just read on shoppingtelly news page that Simon Iles announced live on air that he was leaving Ideal World last night. Apparently he left straight after the announcement.

I thought Simon Iles was an ok guest, I say good luck to him....

Always appeared to me he wished he was doing something more fitting of his status, like IW was below him :( Not unhappy to see him go and Lavers arrive :)

Sadly Andrew Bernard will be :([/QUOT

I hope that we've seen the last of gormless looking bore Simon Iles but Andrew Bernard is the creepiest person I've ever seen on television anywhere."AWFUL" doesn't even begin to describe what I think of him.Are they reallly all IW are able to get? Pathetic.

Simon Isles is apprently off to Argos Tv, to be resident cleaning expert, how wil he cope, he is gonna have to do several items an hour.

Dean Wilson, got the Showroom shine gig then, is Dean the only presenter who does some Presenting and some Guesting, as he does them watches also.

Noticed the old chappy, who used to guest the whertheim vacumn, and the V Slicer, was on QVC on friday, selling something simular to Showroom shine

Simon Isles is apprently off to Argos Tv, to be resident cleaning expert, how wil he cope, he is gonna have to do several items an hour.

Dean Wilson, got the Showroom shine gig then, is Dean the only presenter who does some Presenting and some Guesting, as he does them watches also.

Noticed the old chappy, who used to guest the whertheim vacumn, and the V Slicer, was on QVC on friday, selling something simular to Showroom shine

How will Simon's wallet deal with what surely will be a reduction in the amount of shows he do - Argos have a lot more variety than Ideal, plus they aren't on air all day.

Ideal have moved on nicely... I thought Dean did a great job with the Showroom Shine with some new original demo's plus the lady who did the Bissell last weekend was much more real and more relateable than 'Smug Smiles' ever was.

Latest posts

Back