Another warehouse clearence!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Another warehouse clearance!

Well, what can I say. Only a few days have past since the last warehouse clearance, now sit-up have miraculously found yet another warehouse to clear. Perhaps it was hiding somewhere, but now has been found? We are so lucky to be able to bag yet another batch of bargains.

Thank you sit-up You are so good to us.

Last edited:
Their warehouse staff must hate the presenters. 'What? We have only just replenished the last stock from the last clearance. Our backs ache'. Presenter 'why not get one of our homedics back massagers' Bob 'yeah ok can I order from you?' Presenter 'no you need to call'. Bob 'can I at least have free P&P as I can pick and take it myself?' Presenter 'no'

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Coming soon:

Shed Clearance
Garage Clearance
Basement Clearance
Attic Clearance
Car Boot Clearance
London Sporting Event Clearance
August Bank Holiday Clearance
Today Ends In A 'Y' Clearance

Not to forget the daily "Flash Clearances"

I'm getting fed up of these sudden "Flash Clearances" and two day Warehouse Clearances.

I remember the times when Warehouse Clearance used to be on all channels and lasted 6 weeks during the summer and two weeks starting from boxing day.

The Clearance clearance were clearing the clearance we didn't quite clear during the last clearance and clearing the clearance from the clearance before that clearance with didn't quite clear. :whew:

Can you make that clear er? :wonder:

Certainly Momma. There was a clearance during that clearance we tried to clear things but didn't clear everything so we have another clearance to try to clear the things we didn't clear during the clearance and if we don't clear them then we have another clearance to clear the last clearance.

Hope that clears things up Momma.

Certainly Momma. There was a clearance during that clearance we tried to clear things but didn't clear everything so we have another clearance to try to clear the things we didn't clear during the clearance and if we don't clear them then we have another clearance to clear the last clearance.

Hope that clears things up Momma.

Muchly ta :sun:

The Clearance clearance were clearing the clearance we didn't quite clear during the last clearance and clearing the clearance from the clearance before that clearance with didn't quite clear. :whew:

Reminds of the opening credits to Monty Python's 'The Holy Grail':

We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those
responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked
have been sacked.

Latest posts

Back