Vacant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Modjo

Guest Shopper
With Charlie no longer with bid shopping channels, is Nicola gonna be in the 3pm slot for the rest of the summer on Tuesdays until a replacement is found?

Also, over on speed auction, now that Martin Parsons has left, is Adele on every Monday for the rest of the summer period?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Last edited:
Without sounding too rude Modjo, what does it matter?
It's good the channels are making use of them, I mean if you were in their shoes would you not be happy to get some work?

But one is far more likely to spend money on a channel with presenters who are better at their job and most seem to have been <s>departing a sinking ship</s> leaving which is frustrating.

PJ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

In my mind, I think there should a schedule or presenting schedule change in the autumn; with some hosts jumping ship.

But one is far more likely to spend money on a channel with presenters who are better at their job and most seem to have been <s>departing a sinking ship</s> leaving which is frustrating.

PJ.

Are u sure they are leaving of their own accord?? It's Easy to make assumptions.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD[/QUOTE]

PJ.

Are u sure they are leaving of their own accord?? It's Easy to make assumptions.
[/QUOTE]

I am always the first to put my hand up when I am wrong, do you have any inside info please?

PJ.

Latest posts

Back