PD Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And another clearance will probably pop up on bid on saturday. Anyway, we wont have long to wait fpr the next one.

It pulls at the heart strings when they talk of how much money they are losing per lot, just so we can grab a bargain

But then.........we see the Aquaswizz watch on Bid and how much they're making :devil:

I saw Steve MacDonald the other night telling us all how much the company was losing. I almost expected him to start playing a violin! Poor sit-up, I really feel for them. They keep selling to us at a great loss and all we can do is rubbish them. I feel so ashamed!!!!!

I saw Steve MacDonald the other night telling us all how much the company was losing. I almost expected him to start playing a violin! Poor sit-up, I really feel for them. They keep selling to us at a great loss and all we can do is rubbish them. I feel so ashamed!!!!!

What you need Sir, is a set of worry angels. Kill two birds with one stone. :happy:

Sadly they no longer appear to sell them. Perhaps that beautiful set of buddahs will be good substitute?

Aquaswiss or Aquasuisse as James Russell kept calling them the other night! I can't believe that anyone in their right mind would be prepared to part with the best part of £700 for a item they hadn't seen in the flesh (so to speak), tried on, and other than pricedrop tv etc, only seems to appear on Ebay for sale (and at significantly cheaper prices!) Must have more money than sense I would think!..and would William Shatner be a great ambassador for style...prince William maybe, but William Shatner?!!!

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

But Merryone you can try it on and if it's not right for you send it back within 14 days which you won't because it's from Bid tv and you are guaranteed to be overwhelmed with the quality you have got for a few hundred quid and I am sure William Shatner is a hero to a lot of people Bid's customer type, you watch when Star Trek is on another channel how products seem not to sell. :wink:

Latest posts

Back