Nina Leonard TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really dont know what kinda buyers they have on qvc.They all need sacked for this kind of rubbish.God my eyes went all funny looking at the dog tooth check one.

Yet more trashy clothing (I couldn't possibly refer to it as fashion). Obviously someone must buy this rubbish as they keep on bringing it back. I am an 'older woman' but try to be fashionable and I just wish QVC would employ someone who listens to what women want instead of churning out this overpriced trash.

I expect it was on its way to Ideal World, took a wrong turning and ended up in the QVC warehouse.

Who can watch that awful guest, he talks over the presenter and is forever groping the models. He really put me off ordering the tsv in the black and white...Kathy Taylor looked a picture in hers.(NOT):D

I do hope that Kathy takes the beautiful maternity jacket off soon, gosh is it me or did they change the screen to extra wide.

It's the kind of dross you'd find hanging on the racks in shopping malls all over the States :11:

Was amazed when the guest said he'd been married for 31 years - just after he asked Kathy if she was an extra large! Suspect they have poodles rather than children. :52:

It's a polyester shocker :eek: with plenty of room in the tush and ideal for going to church or the synagogue.

No trousers in our synagogue! Skirts and dresses only! Would it were different - but don't think these nasties would pass the threshold of any self- respecting establishment!

It's the kind of dross you'd find hanging on the racks in shopping malls all over the States :11:

Was amazed when the guest said he'd been married for 31 years - just after he asked Kathy if she was an extra large! Suspect they have poodles rather than children. :52:

my eyebrows raised at that one too Phil...:31:

He mentioned his daughter wore one of the jumpers as a dress , never seen such hideous colours or material as in tsv. Did anyone see Glen the so-called fashion "expert" singing the praises of the tsv at dinnertime ,can't believe the buyers at qvc think this rubbish is fashion and they should spend some time looking for a new fashion expert who actually knows something about fashion lol:33:

The dog tooth pattern made my eyes swim! All the presenters, and models, look a foot wider. Flattering it ain't!

QVCUK

On behalf of British fashion concious women everywhere who like buying from QVC,

MAKE IT STOP !

:17::11:

Latest posts

Back