OPI nail polishes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
I have painted one nail of each of these, so technically they are not brand new, but they are full! Although I'm not sure I actually even painted one nail of RMFC

Cajun Shrimp - a cream red with a hint of coral
Red My Fortune Cookie -a rich, true red cream
The Colour of Minnie - from the current collection. Described as a pinky red, but I think its red with a whisper of pink
Pros & Bronze - from the Serena Glam Slam collection. Its a golden bronze foil shimmer/micro glitter.

Payment by paypal please. £8 each including postage.

I also have one Nails Inc polish Lexington Street that has never been used. That's a metallic purple with a greeny shimmer. Quite dark though. Again £8 including postage.

If anyone would like two or more then I will reduce the overall price to reflect cheaper postage and packaging ... hark at her!

Please take them off my hands as I then have room in my storage box for more colours ... take pity on poor ol' Tink!

Just to say the only one left now is the Nails Inc polish. Although Red My Fortune Cookie could be back on if a certain ebayer doesn't cough!

If you're interested but want a better price then make me an offer. I've got new polishes on order and nowhere to put the buggers lol

Latest posts

Back