Lulu Guinness Small Bow Wanda Lip Print Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Princess Pickle

Registered Shopper
Yes, I've decided that something has to give and so I am reluctantly selling this beautiful bag. Details as follows:

Stunning black & white lip print bow-front Wanda bag by Lulu GuinnessFeatures a large bow design and all-over block colour with the classic Lulu Guinness lip printHas a stunning red lining with a mobile phone pocket and inner zipped pocketFastens securely with a zipHas patent handles and base as well as studded "feet" for extra protectionThis bag is simply beautiful, a classic Lulu design, eye-catching but not over the topI purchased this bag at the beginning of the year but have never used it so I feel that it deserves to go to a better home!Selling on QVC for £290 so grab a bargain!Comes with LG dustbag and I will send boxed to ensure protection
Price £190.00
Measurements from QVC:<!-- Start Product Collections --><!-- End Product Collections --><!-- Start activeAttachments DSCLHTML -->​
  • Bag: 22.9cm x 33cm x 12.7cm (9" x 13" x 5")
  • Strap depth: 14.6cm (5.75")
Link to bag on QVC: http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-...c=154325-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-7-_-154325

Good decision Pickle. You have to pay for July's stash somehow ;) lol

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back